sagebrush

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pros and Cons of Ammo Reloads

I am hoping to get one of my main questions like the best way to purchase ammo for Cowboy Action Shooting soon. The Bass Pro Shop in Hanover county is conducting a Firearms Reloading Seminar on February 21, 2009. Details about the seminar are on the link above.

Some say bulk purchase, some say off the shelf ammo is more reliable, and then there is the reload your own ammo camp. If anyone has an idea please feel free to comment here and share your theory with others.

Currently, I am watching Ebay for a western rig for my two Uberti, Cattleman 45's. Another question double holster or single with cross-draw. Personally, I am favoring the double holster for a single reason of helping develop the other side of my brain by shooting left-handed. My dad shot left-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment